Sunday, June 11, 2023

Week 1 Posting - Introduction

Hello IT World,

My name is Genesis Perez, and I am an Information Technology student attending Bellevue University. I've always found technology extremely fascinating and spectacular. I enjoy utilizing technology daily, whether it's at the comfort of my own home or working in my office at work. Technology is much more accessible and affordable now. New gadgets like the Apple Vision Pro and advanced artificial intelligence are on the rise and will continue to structure the future. That being said, with the rise of technology comes with the rise of threats and cyber-attacks. It is crucial to be well equipped and prepared for any threats that could potentially damage your device, documents, and reputation. I am a firm believer of cyber security and its role in the defense against hackers and malicious tools. I am excited to learn more about cyber security and proper procedures to handling security power and monitoring your respected network / systemic area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Posting - Cloud Automation

For the final week of class, we learned about cloud automation and using common terminology that are used in automation services and techniq...