Saturday, December 4, 2021

Week 1 Posting - Genesis Perez

 

Dear IT World,   

My name is Genesis Perez, and I am an Information Technology student attending Bellevue University. This is my first semester on my quest to earn my bachelor’s degree and further my knowledge of IT. I was born in the Philippines and moved to Hawaii at an early age. After high school, I moved to Illinois to study Multimedia Studies at a former university I attended. I took a break from school to save money, reevaluate my career, and find a new path for my future.  

While brainstorming on what to do in the next chapter of my life, I have pinpointed two topics on what I enjoy and am passionate for: video games and technology. I have always been an enthusiast of both topics and I wanted to further my knowledge of them. Although my knowledge of technology is limited, I am an opportunist and a motivated learner. I am willing to learn more about the ever-developing field. The world of IT is vast and unlimited. I am looking forward to learning different topics and perspectives on technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Posting - Cloud Automation

For the final week of class, we learned about cloud automation and using common terminology that are used in automation services and techniq...